Monday, October 24, 2011

Movie Day!

I'm so excited today. I been looking at the time waiting for 7pm.

1. Go fetch Alice and her brother.
2. Book movie.
3. Enjoy watching Real Steel at 8pm!

Conclusion: Good movie ^^

I didnt think that I will watch another movie after Rebecca go back to Notthingham. T.T

Oh yea, before that, I pay dentist a visit. T___T I had my tooth filling and scaling and polishing. One and the half hour. Quite a painful process. =( Deep down in my heart, I prayed to God that I will go through it fast. Another thing is, because I have never done scaling before. So, it hurts... =(


But!! The dentist, she's really good. I must give her the credit. She's really gentle and nice. I love her. I never seen such a good dentist before. Other places I went, even more PAINFUL! ==" I think they dont give a damn to me. *sad*

Back to movie. I found movie tickets....

This is the movie ticket which I watched with Rebecca.

Johnny English 2 Reborn!


Really awesome movie. So funny that I laughing from beginning till the end. I wouldn't mind to watch it again. hahaha....


I found all these movies ticket in my purse. I didnt know I kept so many of them. Time to throw. But best to take photo of them before thrown. LOL!

I think I watched plenty of movie this year. Let me list them down ^^

- Kung Fu Panda 2

- X-men: First Class

- Pirates of the Carribbean 4

- Transformers 3

- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

- Cars 2

- Johnny English 2 Reborn

- Real Steel

OMG! 8 Movies in a year!! I never watch so many movies in a year. *applause applause* Got improvement. Last time, I didnt even have chance to watch movie at cinema. But, now is FREEDOM! haha, omg!!! 8 movies. I must watch even more movies in future! =D

Real Steel! I love this movie.


I love this action movie. I just love happy ending. It is really made my day. I enjoy watching it from beginning till the end. Usually, some movie, some part really boring. But, this excited me till the end of the movie. Really awesome! I dont mind to watch another good movie if I'm given a chance. Maybe Puss in Boots Movie? After all, he finally have his own movie on his own. LOL!

Satisfied for the day!

Good night! =D

No comments: