Tuesday, October 25, 2011

=.="

For today, I would like to talk about the good then the bad...

Good news is...

Babi pansuh quite successful!!! =D *applause to my mom*

We cook it without bambo. Amazing, isnt it? =D *hehe*


Next, the bad news is....

I got a feeling I will @&#^@&)$^&^#)@ around here...

Haiz... Speaking of the post itself...

#foreveralone #foreveralone #foreveralone << What la?

Haiz, annoyed! ==" Really annoyed. I'm alone and you have your better half. Then le? Still wan to say forever alone? ==" I think I will never able to end my debate. Oh!!! Never mind. Move on to next topic....

I am sick even though I'm blogging here...

I blog for life... I took 2 noseblock tablets, 1 flu tablet, 2 panadols for fever... It seems effective but I am a little sleepy now. Haiz.. Ok la, cut short what I wanted to say above about the #foreveralone. Best to let it be la. Haiz. Annoyed also no use.


This is my leftover medicine which I have from the last time I was sick... Good thing it is still useful...


Not to mention, I also have gastric medicine. I have gastric long time already la!!! FYP that time I already gastric. But, I'm alright. It's good to keep some from time to time.

Some people eat so important that they rather eat first than finish the project. That kind of useless person, karma will get back to them. Not to mention telling lies. Lie some more. God knows. haiz...

Like my fellowship Aunty, she used to curse people. Not intentionally. It is always like that the case, right? Usually we feel bad heart for a moment because people treated us badly just too much. They over do it without even considering our feelings. Even they break out hearts, make us suffered, doing the project day and night. Lastly, didnt even play an important role in a group. WTH la. I really been constantly reminded on this. I will never forget it. Some more with the harsh treatment. Constant lies, telling lies over and over again. As if I am blind. =.=" Well, I'm not blind. God is not blind either. Why do you have to lie?

Anyways, back to the story.. the person aunty dislike didnt really get a good ending. Aunty been tolerating but yea, then the person get karma in the end. Saying the situation didnt occur also, it will occur. Better to do good than evil la. Dont repay evil with evil.

I didnt do anything. I lost some more. Some people didnt pay my medicine fees. Broken promise ==" Karma remembers that! Haiz. I did my FYP, pour everything into it. But, I did get good result from it. I'm grateful. No matter what, I will give my all. Haiz. I want to tell Uncle, altho I went through hard time, it wasnt easy at all.

#foreveralone huh? Tell me... You tell me about it la.

Haiz..

Nite *i'm sick*

No comments: