Sunday, October 23, 2011

Friends Gathering...

Hmmp, i found this picture in my car and realize that the last time I went jogging was 7 October 2011. So long ago... I wonder when is the next time I'm going there to jog?

Hmmmp... *wonders*


Today, gathering at Dessert Paradise at 8pm. I reach there late because my niece won't let me leave house earlier like usual. *haha*

It's really been long time since I last meet my coursemate. I do have a feeling of missing them but then it's a bit sad that I'm still gooofying around ==" kinda awkward...

My brother said when people stay at a position too long. They feel too comfortable to leave that place. I probably understand it now. Haiz.

I went home late ==" 12 something then I reach home. No complains, no worries because I am done with school. But I still dont like the idea driving home late by myself. But if in future, I dont have a choice also. Early training!

Btw, I love SAGO ICE! I must learn how to make this. T.T I forgotten to took picture. I think i had that for 4 times already. ==" Addicted. =X *yummy ma*

It's 2am now. Time to sleep....

Nite!

No comments: