Saturday, October 22, 2011

It's Saturday!

Usually today I will have Bible study. However, aunty who have always taken care of me, I'm really really grateful to have her, her mother in law passed away. *sad* =(

I was really upset after receiving her message this morning. She said she was tired and couldn't conduct the bible study. I was really looking forward towards bible study. It was really fun to have bible study with her. I learned a lot.

Aunty said, when people passed away. It's only a good-bye because we will be meeting them again. They will together with God. Haiz... I keep deleting sentences because I dunno what to say next.

Anyways, I wanna pray that hope aunty and uncle to be in best health although so much have happen in their life. They must have been very busy. They are really good people and please dear God, bless them with abundance of blessing. Please be with them through thick or thin especially during this crucial them when they have just lost someone important. May their heart be heal. Amen.

I dont really able to say a good prayer for others but I will try. It's best to have more people praying for each other than being lonely island. No man is an island.

Anyways...

Today, nothing much. Been babysitting. Hmm, if I weren't babysitting probably I am off to have seen the rafflesia. LOL!

Haiz... Why I dont have luck to climb mountain or go hot spring for a visit? or going to waterfall? The most saddest thing is that this year, I dont even have chance to see damai beach. Haiz, why such poor luck... =(

I really really really really really want to go visit the beach. Haiz, feel the sand, feel the wind. Go with a bunch of friends. Have fun.

T__T Why so sad?


Haiz... Anyway, I found my niece the penguin toy. ==" LOL! I played this before. I had it before but spoil liao because too old. I still keep it tho. But then because she wan to play. Bought her the new toy. She so fascinated by the penguin going up the stairs. So cute >.< hahaha... Something to keep her occupied la...

Ok la, 12.30Am lor... sleeping time..

Nite!

No comments: