Friday, October 21, 2011

Fellowship Day! =D

Yay! Today is Friday! These days, I really look forwards towards Thursday, Friday and Saturday. It is probably the most happening time in my week.

Today, Aunty and Uncle choose my favourite song, "As the deer". Awwww, I miss this song so much since after high school. I still sing from time to time when I was really down. =( *cry to my bitter heart ohhh bitter heart*

I'm gonna paste the lyrics here ^^v

As the deer panteth for the water
So my soul longeth after thee
You alone are my hearts desire
And I long to worship thee

You alone are my strength my shield
To You alone may my spirit yield
You alone are my hearts desire
And I long to worship thee

As the deer panteth for the water
So my soul longeth after thee
You alone are my hearts desire
And I long to worship thee

You alone are my strength my shield
To You alone may my spirit yield
You alone are my hearts desire
And I long to worship thee

You’re my friend and You are my brother,
Even though you are a king.
I love you more than any other,
So much more than anything.

You alone are my strength my shield
To You alone may my spirit yield
You alone are my hearts desire
And I long to worship thee

I felt happy singing "As the deer" in the fellowship. I dunno if my singing is good but whatever la. Usually I'm very quiet but today, I'm super hype on my own. =X

Today lesson is about forgiving. I still find this forgiving hard. How to forgive? ==! *blank stare*

Ah! Another thing I learn from aunty is ERASE! Woah! This is the highlight of my day! Erase. Why didnt I think of that? This is gonna be a good word for me. I'm gonna erase off and keep only meaningful ones. ^^v

Like usual, today is the only day which I will go home before 12 midnight. It's soooo much fun to spend time with aunty and uncle at the fellowship. I never feel so comfortable before in any uncle and aunty house that they are sooo welcoming. I feel so touched. I wonder if one day my parent will be able to understand me that I LOVE LOVE LOVE ABSOLUTELY LOVE to go and have fellowship. Uncle and aunty are the reason that I love to join them! We have so much to talk about. It's fun! I feel I'm alive in this world. They do care for me. T___T I'm so grateful. >.<

Oh ya! Another highlight of the day, my car, FINALLY have ALARM!!! yay!!!
v^______________^v

I'm so happy to hear my car able to auto-lock. I have been worried and worried to always check that my car is fully secure and everything. Then, I leave my car. Now, once I stepped on my break, my car will be auto-lock! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE NEW CAR ALARM LOCK! Thank you, daddy! =D

<3 daddy as always for thinking of me when I'm driving around. T___T In future, I will work hard to repay daddy.


Tada!!! My mickey mouse key-chain and my new car remote. T___T I'm so happy.

Why small things make me so happy some times? Probably, I'm just grateful.

Nite nite!

No comments: