Thursday, October 20, 2011

Tiring Day...

Today I woke up early ==" 7am already wake up. The night before slept at 2am T___T

Funny how it seems that during my semester I can sleep for 3/4 hours. During these days, I sleep till 8 or 10 hours. Probably is pay back time >< But in future, I may need to sacrifice some more =( *sad* I must train myself to sleep less.

Woke up, then got lots of things to do. Like usual. Go to a "far far place" >< then come back. Then, went to hospital. Then, SHOPPING! =D

Funny now how I look at the picture that I'm sitting at the end of the car with lot and lots of stuff! @@! Probably this is the cons of having a 7 seater car. Someone who sit behind will be cramp with shopping bags. T___T *me*

My niece got herself a bicycle. So cute of her. *hehe* Now, she will be finding ppl to push her from behind since she cant cycle it yet. =X *happy babysitting*


My brother bought the bicycle from Giant. Good deal! Cheaper than other shop. I think it was less than RM50. If other place wont be able to get this price. =X *promotion price ma*

I think basically that's it la for today. Tired, dozing off soon.

nite!

No comments: