Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sowwww bored....

Haiz, i didnt blog yesterday. Yesterday i slept early... was sick =( I was sowwww freezing cold. I keep sneezing all the time. HAR-CHIEWW..... I slept like around 9pm. UNBELIEVABLE. Then i woke up in the middle of the night, cant sleep. It feels horrible, some more with the flu...it makes me difficult to sleep. Finally comfort myself to sleep till the next morning. Being sick is HORRIBLE! =X

About yesterday, i went out to buy my dog's food. RM7.50 per can. Buy two, free 1. Will, i bought a lot to stock up for my dog. Haha...

Tada~

Hearts Dish~


One whole bunch of them....

As for today, i'm pretty bored, but my friend posted youtube on my facebook. Nice song from glee. I didnt glee got such thing....

I shall post here...


Then after some random watch in glee... I found my favourite song i listen in the radio. I always wanted to find out this song but never had i chance because i forgotten about it =X haha

Anyways, this is it!

Lucky: Jason Mraz ft Colbie Caillat


I try to get the official video but cant ==" zzzzz.. Haiz, anyways, lyrics is good too..

Nite nite~

No comments: