Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dear Bloggie~

I'm gonna just write plain words here... I'm gonna spam!!! Sigh... I'm leaving tomorrow. I wan a new year here. I want to celebrate here but because i dont have a choice, i will have to leave. I also shocked that my 2011 is not here. It doesnt seems like a new year but just a another holiday. I have lost the feel. Some say, "So nice, u get to go holiday" Bla bla bla ==" As if, it is so nice, okay, then again, maybe being here isnt that nice too. Then thinking, how should i spend it? Probably it's the same anywhere at this stage. But this year, seriously, my good friend not here either, like 2/5 of them. LOL! Lonesome new year. This is dread that i actually blog this before the new year. But anyways, it's better than babbling at ppl. Today is CNY's eve. It's 2:31Am in the morning. I have a plane to catch tomorrow. My bag is unpack. I havent keep my laptop and i feel so much more going on. I feel like staying, using FYP as my reason. WTH, right? Seriously, this holiday i been babysitting my niece. Yes! She's cute, i dont mind babysitting her. Seriously! I dont mind at all. But then to think of the FYP, i feel lost of appetite to eat. Seriously!? What others been doing? I mean where's everyone? Or they also busying cracking their head on FYP and on the other hand, i'm the lazy one here? But i did try my best. Maybe it wasnt really good enough. FINE! After come back from my trip, i will be seriously dead doing it. DAMN! I seriously wish life gets better. Living is torturing. The feeling of torture is actually living in this world. Life so suffering, sometimes, why bother to live? ==" *negetive thinking* Again, probably it's a process of cycle of life *thinking positive* Then, after graduate, i will work, after work, i will buy stuff, after buying stuff, i will retire, after retire then i also dunno what comes next. That's gone %^(*&&*@#(!@# years of torturement! OMG! Does life have to be that way? =( Okay okay *comforting ownself* Maybe life gets better tomorrow? What if i become a millionaire tomorrow. LOL! *dreaming* Whack! haiz.... i'm seriously not ready to leave home. Wait, what if i'm happen to study other place than my hometown. I think that be good. I be more independent, then i wont think so much because i need to worry my life outside hometown. Isnt that good? Great, then i should find job outside my hometown. XD *feeling positive* Then again, salary wise might not even beat the standard living life... *felt negetive* i feel life so heavy on my shoulder T___T *piak* Ok la, enough of word spam, i just need to let out or write some words before i leave for many days. Haiz... The more i think, i feel life is insane!

Nite nite bloggie~

No comments: