Friday, January 28, 2011

haiz....

This morning i woke up and i had nightmare again, so sien ==" Why does this happen to me? Takes my good sleep away nia. =(

Here goes the story of my dream:

I took C++, it's nightmare subject to me, i dont even like programming and worst, i group with the unkonwns, so soi, then i have to do the work alone. Then another bunch of group was like, "Awww, so kolien group with them.. then they were laughing laughing there being so happy and i'm being abandone all alone" Haiz. I dont remember ppl around, it was kinda blur yet it felt so real....

Anyways, when i'm awake, it's 10am already. I was like oh no, again i woke up so late yet i been trying my best to sleep early the night before that.

Today i went Spring and guess what? T.T I drop the angpau my uncle gave me before i leave my house to Spring. I was rushing going out, moving the car, then when i reach Spring, at Padini there, i tried a few clothes. Maybe because i change in and out my clothes, then the angpau naturally drop out of my pocket. When i realize, i dont even have mood to do shopping already. Haiz. So freaking sad la.... =( Rm20 buck fly away.. Dunno who took it, sure be damn happy la. Haiz... I feel so deeply sad.. At first was the nightmare, now i lose my angpau in Spring some more. Haiz....

But! I manage to remember to buy earphone for myself. RM42 buck, expensive ka? But i lost my earphone. Exactly the same one, I been feeling guilty since then and i really wanted to buy a new one to replace it. The sound quality is Awesome!!!!! Gonna use it when school reopen.


This is the exactly same earphone i lost it, except this one is yellow colour. The one i had before this was grey colour. Haiz, I feel so sad since then and i have been looking for the exact same model. I treasure it very much.


These are the few photos taken from yesterday, just randonly upload la, since i didnt upload it yesterday....

I took sampan all the way to take another photo... One trip is RM0.50, If after 6.30pm already. They will charge RM1 per person. Nvm la, kolien the apek use motor do dayung his sampan across the river... Anyways, he been working hard, under the hot sun going back and forth through the river. His job to bring passenger safely across the river.


owh, I had a bad experience with sampan this time altho this is the 2nd round trip I use sampan. Last time i use before but it wasnt this bad. YES! I have fear for small boat T.T but, i just trying to treat it normally. I'm not afraid of it, but this time when i go into the boat, it feels like the boat is going to capsize. OMG!!!! ==" I literally felt my heart drop and cling onto something. Getting on it for the first time, I felt so. When getting off the last time, i hug the pole T____T I had this freaking heart drop. Haiz... But anyways, probably I will not sit on it again unless go take photo.... if there is chance.. or maybe not...


This picture is taken from star cineplex. OMG, it's been a very very long time since i been there. I seriously dont watch movie as often as anyone. It was kinda sad when my good friend, Annabelle asked me, "How many times u watch movie in a year?" I said, "i think i watched 3 so far in a year". That number 3 is equivalent to her watching movie in a month! Envy her soo much!!! I only watch Alice in a Wonderland, Ip man 2 and Despicable me last year. T___T Even tho i said i enjoyed watching movie. Well, it could be i'm watching it at home, right? I just love good movies. They will eventually made my day.

Adih, i went out of the topic, actually i took that picture because, PIRATE OF THE CARRIBEAN, Part 4 coming out soon! Well, i dunno how soon... but, i hope to watch it. T___T haiz...

Lastly, seriously!!!! I hope my luck of kinds have improve or must improve this year... =( I been through like eventually and felt bad days for me these few weeks. I just need to make myself happy rather than thinking i'm feeling so sad... I just feel freaking sad... haiz...

Lucky! You better improve on me this year! No more angpau lost or no more bad dreams. You're over!!! Over and out.

Nite nite!

No comments: