Thursday, January 27, 2011

Flu Day - ON + OFF

When i woke up this morning, i'm down with flu =( haiz, this is depressing.... Off and on, off and on, whole day long... I'm blogging with my flu with me... =(

Why am i so depress? =(

Anyways, today when took photo around in Kuching, i forgotten to bring tripod. My camera must have been very sad. Anyways, I have no talent in taking photo.. I couldnt use a DSLR well. sad.... =( I love taking photo but i feel my passion just die off.... I dunno know why, i no longer have mood to do anything. It felt depressing unable to do something well. It's seriously feel depressing..

Owh yea! Avril Lagvine new song totally ROCKS it! I love her!!! She's beautiful, talented in guitar, pretty, slim and soo punk! She totally made my day! Her song have been playing in my head...

Check it out! This is her new song, "What the hell!" hahaha... I totally love it! XD


Ah! Since i felt a bit down, might as well watch a movie to brighten me up! I just downloaded it. Hopes it cheers me with laughter~ Adious!

Nite nite!

No comments: