Monday, October 11, 2010

Visit~~~~ Semester break!

Today went visit to X-fab.. I almost woke up late today. I reach school already 8.30 something... I tot i would be one of the late ones to reach, but, i found out that my friend reach even more later than me =X hahaha... I saw them drove the car pass me when i was waiting at the lobby... LOL!


So cute, at fab there, they let us wear the disposable shoe wrap so that we wont containminate their building. Was this the main reason? I forgotten, or was it because to avoid contact with the floor. Anyways, wasnt bother listening because was busy looking at the fish in the pond. My friend said, where is all the fish thinking that, did they die from radiation? LOL! hahahaha....

Today, whole day i had headache, damn.. In the afternoon, i stay back to do lab report but i was in bad condition, was like suffering headache the entire afternoon. DAMN! I keep wanting to put my head on the table to rest. When finally finish the discussion already, i walk to the individual study area to rest for a while. BUT, some two idiot came to my table and keep shaking the table. I really look at them with my muka beh song lor! =="so sien, i already headache there, u still shake my bloody table. Then, they apologize and walked away. I know i know, i sounded fierce here, but, i already not in a good condition. Really beh song those ppl, zzzzzzzz ==" got so many table, not need to purposely sit opposite me ma.


Due to gastric. yes, i'm stocking things inside my bag. Dahfa fish and milk! Yes, there will be loads of tissues to in case i catch flu these days. So sien when i run out of tissue. I hate flu, i hate gastric, i hate cold. =( I must mentally prepare myself to face all sort of any kinds that will against me ==" I'm gonna strive all the way this time. Speaking of that, i have the will. But, the problem is, i been too relax the past few days. Saturday, i was sad because of my eps that i take some time off myself. Sunday, too much things to do at home already. I couldnt start anything, ended up watching movie. Today, i had headache. DAMN! ==" haiz.. when can i be really motivate. I should start right now, this instant. okay, time to say good nite to my bloggie and start engine. *hopefully*

Sad, i spend RM41.60 just to buy grocery for myself restocking myself so that i wont get sick and be more comfortable, now, i'm officially broke. Haiz, i still havent reload my phone. SAD! =(

nite nite~

No comments: