Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Semester break!!!!!!!!!!

yea yea, even though it's semester break, i still have tonnes to do! =( sad sad...

Today, i had my FYP meeting with my lecturer... We update things on the slides, good thing nothing much to changes. At first, i was worried, owh no, so many things to change. Well, that's the first impression of it. After a while managing it, it seem not that much needed to be changed. Just little little things...

I update on my journal already. Next study for analogue. I mention i wanted to study for analogue yesterday but after i taken my medicine, i slept till the next morning ==" WONDERFUL. I wasted my time on sleep. Speaking of medicine, I havent eat for tonight. Haiz, so sien.. Must take good care of my health. I wish someone take care of me. Erksss.. ==" Nvm la, in my dreams. =( *sad*

Anyways, this time, i must finish two tutorials tonight! MUST! DEFINATELY! =( Later, tomorrow i blog i still dont have any progress. Then, i should GO DAI. lol, NO LA, i must work harder! Ok, JIA YOU JIA YOU! *I realy wan to watch movies in cinema, I wish i hug a box of popcorn and watch movies in cinema*

Nites! *The night is still young, lalalaalala*

No comments: