Sunday, October 10, 2010

My 100th post... lol and it's 10.10.2010 OMG~!

Today went to church.... Today is 10.10.10 happen once in a life time, but seriously tho, think again, everyday also happen once in a life that, what makes the difference?


Today, the hymns sang in the church are some of my favorites... It feel so peaceful to be there that i want to sleep there =X i guess it felt like home. I ever remember my friend telling me church suppose to be our second home. We have to be comfortable in it... I guess, it's that feeling.

I finish watching "I give my first love to you". The intro, the storyline everything is nice except for the ending. I DISLIKE THE ENDING! ==' haiz... happy happy, suddenly sad pula... haiz, make me feel down nia... I guess i'm affected easily even though it's just a movie... Lame me..

Today, i still feel a bit gastric pain, but it gets better.. Haiz, so late already, time to sleep... Tomorrow going join school visit to X-fab.

Nite nite~


No comments: