Saturday, October 16, 2010

I'm running out of time!!!!

Yeap, I'm running of out time. I dont think i will have time to blog =( Sorry, bloggie~

Wednesday~
Today i stayed at home whole day to study my analogue. Guess what? I only finish two tutorial =( Dunno, i seems to lost concentration, maybe because of the holiday mood and i keep thinking about beach. So sien, in facebook, everywhere also got beach photo =( *wants to go beach~~~*

Thursday~
Haiz, today went to school to do assignment for PE, but, >_< I played game in the afternoon. PLANT VERSES ZOMBIE IS A VERY NICE GAME. Omg, i got addicted to it after my brother introduce to me.. haha~ But, i did a bit of PE la..

Friday~
Slides presentation for the competition. So, we did some tidy up of the slides and to be submitted for competition! OMG~~~ GOOD LUCK TO US T____T but, anyways, one thing is done already is good job! Good job, everyone! We shall keep up the hardwork. Owh yea, Angel said my eye seems swollen, i think so lor.. WHY? ==" I been googling for PE...

Saturday~
I woke up late today, 9 something.. Ahhh~~ @@! *hin hin* But, i still wont give up on PE assignment. UNTILL ==" Noon time i check BB, then WTH! Today got class. I missed my EPS class. I thought i still can make it for 2pm to 4pm tutorial. Mana tahu, the lecturer combine the class to 12pm to 2pm. Suan le ba, i wont make in time. Furthermore, i need to finish my PE assignment then do my EPS assignment! Ahhhhhh...

Anyways, =D One thing can make me happy. The power of dream, we can do it!!!!! YESH, PE!!!! hahahahaha, I will solve you!!!!!!!!! =D I know i'm a little slow or maybe really slow like tortoise. But, i will continue and work hard! YESSSSHHH!!!!!!! Okay, I guess because of "the power of dreams" i decided to blog or else, i would have completely forgotten. I love Honda! Will i own a honda next time? >__<

Time to continue....

Nite nite~~ *the night is still young* Btw, PLANT VS ZOMBIE is an AWESOME game!!!! =D

No comments: