Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sad.....

Haiz, so sad... today, as usual, lecture class at 830 till 1130... Haiz, i was having flu the entire morning... ==" It totally affected me, not to mention my gastric is on and off at the same time =="

I woke up at 530 in the morning, yea, i slept early last night, I slept the entire night i didnt even study at all T_______________T To replace, i quickly wake up and start to study... Finish two questions.... BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T_________________________________________________________________T

The longest cry ever, Ahhhhh, i did so much mistake in the exam.. I have the formula, i know the formula but i dunno what to substitute them, DAMN! T_________T i wanna cry already, i teach my friend but then i ended up forgetting how to do this and that question, i wanna go die la... haiz, why am i so weak??? Why is my brain so weak??? Why i cant remember things well? Why cant i be smarter? I feel so sad.... If only i have more time... More time, maybe i can figure things out??? Hopefully final exam wont be this difficult but wait!!! Final exam have 3 hours only and my test only 2 hours, i cant do it???? Nooo... how am i going to prepare? I feel so sad and stress...

Anyways, i went to site visit, i brought my DSLR there.. waaa, a lot of people bring also. Their camera also better than mine. So sad, i dunno how to use my DSLR... haiz, haiz.... Feeling so sad...

I went back to uni also still feel sad, i come home, i also still feel so sad, i'm writing my blog now, i also feel so sad... T___T I COULD HAVE DONE BETTER!!!!!!!!!!

ok la, i try to relax since now i the starting of my semester break... I shall fully utilize this holiday well to study back... MUST, DEFINATELY!!!

Nite nite! T.T *saddest day ever*

No comments: