Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday... Almost to semester break....

I'm almost there..... to semester break... So far yet so near....

Speaking of last night, i was feeling not well.. I slept the entire nite till morning, HAIZ!!! I guess i must be too tired already...

Anyways, today, 830am, i already go to school to redo my PE lab. I havent finish it and the result we took the other days was wrong ==" damn! Even though we tried to redo the experiment again, we still cant get the results... Then we ended up using Multisim to do the simulation instead... I feel bad i didnt really do much in this lab report.. =( I did try to find how to calculate the angle. That one already took my weekend away already =( *SAD* Anyways, we finally finish the lab, printed and submit it. Then, here come assignment...

Tomorrow, i have test for my EPS =( and we have a site visit for another assignments.. Meaning i have two assignment this semester break, SHEESH! ==" Then i still have lab reports to finish... =( sad.... haiz

Ok, this semester break, i must do something else i cant keep up with my school work, so jia you for me... I still have test tomorrow. T___T I dont feel well today, my stomach pain since lunch till dinner... Haiz, then it continue pain till i took my gastric medicine...

First thing, I took a 2007 gastric medicine... OMG, it taste weird.. I instantly wash my mouth =="

Second thing, I took a sore throat medicine, waaa, great ==" Zzzz, hopefully no harm towards me...

Thirdly, finally i took the correct medicine and i start to feel better... *resting on bed*

I guess i cant stress myself tonight.. need some rest... but how am i going to study for EPS? T_T

Nites~


No comments: