Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Presentation to the lecturer....

Today so nervous.... Presentation to two of my E & E head lecturer in this meeting room. It's for a competition actually....


Good thing everything turn out not as i see as it is.... Haha... *what am i saying* The lecturer was very helpful and corrected my mistake. I guess this is the reason due to, "we're going to join the competiton" OMG~! But, i feel we spend much time on this competition. I shall review it when i didnt make it or *touchwood* OMG, i made it into the competition!!! Nah la, the outcome of the result still dunno yet. But, i think i rather concentrate on my main FYP project... So like that la...

Tiring day, next, i need to rush and prepare my poster... no time, no time.. My schedule so pack... Tomorrow i'm going to KIA visit with IET! =D cant wait...

*still working on poster*

Nite nite~

No comments: