Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Visit to KIA~~

Haha, today i attended the trip to KIA organized by IET. I pay so much it.. T__T Hopefully, it's worth it... Anyways....

Tada~

This is an old airport road. Really brings memories. I used to wait with my mom for my dad to finish work and fetch him home. =D I miss the road.... haha... The bus stop stand still there, LOL!


Airport tower! Hmm... Interesting place! This is the second time i went there. The view on top of the control tower... *Wordless* It's soooo beautiful to see the airport take off and landing... OMG, I have seen like 3 take off when i was on top of the control tower, lol! =D When we reach home, it was about 6 already. =(

Back to reality, i need to finish up my poster! NOoooo... Timing is ticking and the due is this friday.... T_____T *back to work*

Nite nite

No comments: