Monday, September 27, 2010

Test....

I hate test! I dont do well in test... T___T So sad, i cant finish studying analogue and i even skipped my beloved control class. Sorry my dear lecturer... but, i still didnt do well in my test... The whole day, i was tired and sad...

Anyways, i still attend my friend's birthday... We had steamboat for the party.. We are really really hungry already when reach there because we have FYP extra class before coming here....


I love steamboat. No la, actually ok ok la.... Because for this, u need all the patient to cook the food yourself. I prefer someone to cook for me... =( Haiz. Never mind la....


Anyways, Happy Birthday, Avery! =D Hehe, picture of him get smashed by cakes. =D

Nite nite~ *tired and sleepy..... * I have presentation 2moro..... =(

No comments: