Thursday, September 30, 2010

PE quiz

Today i have PE quiz. This morning then i study for it. I feel asleep the whole night. Too tired working on the FYP poster. The poster almost done except a few things here and there. The worst thing is i need to submit to my lecturer by today for him to check! T____T


In the library last minute studying for the test T____T This time, so much equation and waveform to remember. sad... and also this morning i wasted my time to go to TM to pay my streamyx bill. Stupid Tm entered wrong address into my billing address. I didnt receive my bills for 3 months =( *this is part of the long story, continue from previous blog entry* Ya, i dont have internet for a week. and YES, i cant blog.

Anyways, i did the quiz and i hope everything is okay. Anyways, i rush my poster untill 9 pm then i submitted to my lecturer. Finally T___T Hopes everything ok la, I double check with Angel and also Steven for the poster. Whatever i can correct, i corrected it already and it make it as perfect as possible. 95% at least? >_< i dunno where the 5% gone to... anyways, *touchwood*

Haiz, very tired already been rushing these days, i dont even have time to blog. The truth about blogging shall reveal later...

Nite nite~

No comments: