Monday, August 23, 2010

Week 1...

Today is the first day of the semester started... I feel the pressure already... The pressure of FYP... haiz... everyone talking about it... I seriously hopes mine goes well enough...

Anyways, at the carpark, i took this... sunset...


I also learned to take Panorama view.. pretty.... I didnt know my hp for this function, lol!


Take 1~ Not nice =="


Take 2~ ok la, i like the road view. =D


Take 3~ facing towards spring, kinda fail =\

Lastly, today is my friend birthday, Eric's Birthday. Happy Birthday, Eric. It's umm, last minute plan. We had it at Richmond. =D We had fun time..


I ordered Pork Chop for my dinner =D nice~

Haiz~~~~~No mood, no mood, no mood ar. Today, i know about my honor subject. Today, i need to understand what is for FYP. I really hope i do well this semester, i really hope i do well for overall of my studies... Haiz, sad~~~

Nite nite~

No comments: