Sunday, August 22, 2010

Last day of my holidays....

This is the end of my holidays. Tomorrow, another semester to battle for... Sound like Mulan. But, Mulan will always be my all time favourite disney cartoon. haha... Altho, yea, no doubt i love other cartoons too! =D

Since it's the last day, my mom asked me to clean up the store =X So, since it's my last day of holiday while i'm able to help my mom clear some mess, i dont mind. Again, ==" the continuation of flu... It just never leaves me, probably i'm allergy to dust or something. Haiz. Anyways, what i found in the store was...


My old piano class bag... I used to bring this bag to piano lesson every week =D I miss it so much, i cant believe it's still in my store.. and i took photo of it as my memories.... =D


Next, some really really old cassette tape, i would have thought my mom thrown it away since we move into the new house.. funny, it's still there, anyways, my dad gonna bring it to the recycle center. Took picture before it's gone... =( Kinda sad, back to the old times, we only have this instead of CDs or DVDs.


Really really old video tapes. Time to throw =( Anyways, store up in the store room also no use of it...


I found my art book >_< Owned by us, my two brothers and i. I think mostly is my scribbles in it. But my brothers really good in colouring unlike me, i think i dont have talent in art =X haha... Both my brothers really good in art. Especially, my second brother, he is really artist, hehe... =D


Lastly, found some tape still can be used and be listen. Some old nursery rhymes that i used to listen and now, gave my niece to listen. Somehow she love them...

Okay, i really feel a bit tired and sick after cleaning the store room. I having really really terrible flu earlier. It stopped already after i taken powerful flu medicine bought from my family doctor. The flu medicine really powerful that i fall asleep instantly and almost missed my blog for today. I think i will go back to sleep and yea, get ready for school tomorrow. Sad.. =(

Nite nite~

No comments: