Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Random...

Today class only have robotic control, learn about lag and lead compensator. A lot of my knowledge, all gone already ==" OMG!? What did i learn last semester? T____T I really have to push myself to study more... =(


Then finish class, wait for my car again... ==" Before that, i saw....


Darby in bookstore!!! My niece likes Darby too much already =X Bought present paper for her, haha, she smiles =D looking at it.. LOL! Darby is one of the character in Winnie the Pooh.


Take 1~

Hehe, my sister in law ordered cakes from my friend, Jeralyn. Help her promote her cupcakes =D Really delicious o~ Cant wait to eat them for tomorrow breakfast.... hehehe


Take 2~ Jesus <3 u....

Take 3~ and me... =D


hahahaha! Stole this photo from facebook! LOL! Since i didnt upload the photo in my last post.. Suppose to have, my camera blur ==" I'm totally fine about that, or maybe not.. =( haiz, i wan a new phone... but, haiz, why good phone so expensive ==" *drops that idea* Nyeh! =="

Ok la, cannot blog so much, must focus in my FYP! The night is still young~

Nite nite~

No comments: