Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wednesday no class =D

Every Wednesday I dont have class BUT! I have appointment with my dear lecturer for my Final Year Project. =( Never mind la, berkorban a bit...


Library sooo peaceful and quiet except for the air-condition there. So noisy. Haha, forever noisy la.. and! They added two lights at this particular space. They should have put more light, if not study in the dim area with dust bunnies meh? ==" LOL! Ok la, the library is upkeep and it's clean =D


As usual, in the library, focus in reading RDS ==" I will try to look at other website less. I wasn't looking at other website, just that, i don't feel focus yet. must FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS. Force myself this semester. X.X


See the library so quiet... ==" While taking this picture, i forgotten to silent my phone and take the picture ==" wopppsss, nvm, nobody notice me also =D Apparently the library still empty.


I came home so hungry... >_< I ate beef puff for lunch. I wasn't hungry that time also, but, when reaching dinner, i'm a bit hungry, then i remember cupcakes.. Eat cupcakes only once a in while =D

Ok! Shall continue doing my stuff and prepare for tomorrow!

Nite nite~

No comments: