Thursday, August 26, 2010

PE day =="

Today, I thought it will be my power electronics day!? @@! For today, from 1030am to 1230pm, i will be having my power electronics. tutorial, then after that, i will have lecture after an hour break for lunch, then continuous with Electrical Power System. I know, thursday is my pack day =( What to do...


I took this picture, the lights reflected on the laptop screen looks nice.. hahahah...


Took another sight of library... Library changes everyday, the books arrangement also different everyday. Either a student check them out or rather they are left untouch on the shelf. LOL! Anyways, when i graduated one day, might not have chance to see this again.. I should take more photo of them =D Memories~!


Ice kacang! My favorite, but i dont like with santan, i love it with milk topping, heheh! RM2.50. No joking, even a bowl of ice kacang no longer cheap like last time. Last time, Rm2.50 already can buy kolo mee.. T___T *sad* I ate this with my dad while waiting for takefood food that we order at the restaurant. Sweet and Sour fish ==" RM6!!!! and Foochow big noodle, RM4!!! At least noodle still cheaper, but the rice, RM6!!! OMG!!! T___T need to work hard... earn money to make a living for my rice bowl.... haiz, no money, no food! =(


I went out with rebecca a while, had sushi king for dinner although i ate a bit before going out. Surpisingly Rebecca dont like miso soup. But i like! Strangely, i think somehow that Miso soup doesnt taste as good as it is used to. Anyways, funny thing about that day, we shop and walk in Boulevard till it's close! hahahaha... The supermarket chasing us away.. But i really hope they didnt close so early! I still wan to shop! I rarely go out ba... =( I love shopping! Next time lo... Rebecca leaving to UK already.. T__T sad... i'm gonna miss her very very much... Anyways, i will be strong and work hard!!! It's a motivation to me!!! Rebe... You also must work hard there too ya.... *sobs*

Ok la, i cant spend so much time on blogging...

Nite nite~

No comments: