Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sick...

At first, i wanted to blog about Resident Evil:Afterlife but then zzzzzzz, my ideas keep pop-ing out, zzzzz. So, better i draft them before i write it down. LOL! Today when i woke up, i was perfectly fine. No flu, no nothing... I even feel so energetic this morning and even prepare meals for my family. But after a while sitting at the living room with the air-con switched on, i feel cold. Here goes, harrrrchiewwwww.. ==" Ok, here comes my flu... I was literally sick till in the evening... Now, I'm having slight feverish. Never mind about that.

Below picture~


Tada~ i put up my glow in the dark stars and moon. So Cuteeeeeee~~~~~~~ I always wanted one. This really have to thanks to Steven, he let us (Alice and I) play the ping pong ball, RM 3 game. We won it! LOL! Finally i put it up huh ==" I guess i got nothing better to do le.. LOL! I guess after all put this up before my semester starts, lol! Later, i just put there one side... =( Nvm nvm, it's up on my cupboard already. =D


So freaking cute... I always wanted this, but, hopefully in future, i can find music notes! If got music notes, that would be great! =D Nyahahahaha... ok la, moon and stars not bad la.

Weird thing is, "Isnt it suppose to be more stars than moon? Logically thinking, there is only one moon for planet earth. How could there be three moons? Unless it's only applicable for other planets. LOL!" Speaking of that...

1. Mercury - no moon
2. Venus - no moon
3. Earth - 1 moon
4. Mars - 2 moons (Phobos and Deimos)
5. Jupiter - 63 moons @@!
6. Saturn - 62 moons
7. Uranus - 27 moons
8. Neptune -13 moons
9. Pluto - 3 moons

haha, i really forgotten all the planets already. Do you remember them? I used to love to remember them during my primary and secondary school times. Really good old times. LOL! If werent for the glow in the dark, i would have forgotten them. Haha, and my favourite planet is Pluto! Because it's the cutest! LOL.. So silly me, right? But.. It's interesting to actually google and summarize above! =D And hey, i have three moons above~ My room should be called Pluto, then~ hahaha....

Actually the glow in the dark stars and moons thing, i didnt get to win this price. But then, the aunty who took care of the stall see other price not as good as this one, so she gave me this one, really LUCKY! =D hohohoho.... My friend, Steven even said in chinese, faster tell aunty, thank you liao.. i was like yea, "Xie xie, aunty" hahaha... But, i really stunt for a while doing that...

LOL~ I get so hype writing this post altho i'm sick. Nowadays, i really wish if i have time, i really would like to sit down at planetarium and look at the sky... haha~ I find it relaxing....

Again, today i write so much... >_< I'm having gastric now, i better rest early...

Nite nite~

No comments: