Friday, August 20, 2010

Again....

Haiz... Friday lo.... Coming to the end of holiday... Back to school... and yes, the nightmare begins =( *sobs*


This semester comes with more workload, more responsibility, more and more, endlessly... I cant imagine. Deep thoughts... deep thoughts... I shall be worrying this and that... =(


No doubt, again, I will see myself waiting for car. How i wish i can drive to school but not wait... *sigh* How i wish i have my own car, travel at my own convenient... How i wish i do not need to call my dad and ask him to fetch me... Can i win a car somewhere by joining competition? LOL! If there is even a slight opportunity to win a car. But, i will need to consider of the petrol too.. No money, dont pump lo... haha...


Today my cousin called me, asked me help on his stall. I really wan to work and see again.... get scolded by my dad... Yaman, rasa nya, zzzzzzzzz...... I wan to help my cousin also feels so difficult... I feel useless... haha, but, it's fun working! Even tho it's a short time, short duration! It's a different exposure, different environment, get to see things, get to experience. I came home smell like mushroom. Look at the picture, my cousin wrote how many piece i need to sell for the crispy mushroom. LOL

Oyster Mushroom = RM 4/6/10

Enoki Mushroom = RM 4/6/10

I'm gonna miss Kuching Festival for 2010... This is the last time, i'm going, i dont think i will have any chance to go this saturday or sunday. Farewell... Goodbye, see you next year. I havent try lots of food yet =( *sigh* I'm a bit tired, hungry and having leg cramps now. I still remember, i cant even sleep last night due to leg cramps. No thanks to two days running in Kuching festival when my car reach at the gate while fetching me. Again! How convenient if i have my own car to travel around... I talk crap too much tonight...

Nite nite~

4 comments:

babyAngel said...

Your legs are cramp O.O give massage to your legs yea =) and take good rest at home before the busy day starts...

Yea, i will be seeing myself waiting for car too ='( I hate the feeling of waiting car~ it makes me feel so tiring of it~

Annie said...

Yealor, my leg cramp because i run to the gate, they dont allow ppl to park or wait at the gate/entrance there. Will block traffic...

Yealor, if only we have car, can travel at our own convenient. LOL!

babyAngel said...

aww~ no wonder your leg cramp~ means you didn't exercise regularly :p
yea, cannot park there one~

Annie said...

yea, i didnt exercise regularly... but then there is no warm up for me before i run also, that's why leg cramp lo! hahaha~