Friday, August 27, 2010

No class =D

Yeaps! It's end of the week, it's friday. Every wednesday and friday, i dont have class. BUT! For this semester, i must must must must must (trillion of them) spend time on my FYP. I must force myself, zzzzzzzzzzz!


It's friday and the library it's still empty.. It's just end of the first week of school ma... relax relax.. but NOOOO, this is the perfect time to panic! FYP!!!! T__T I'm scaring myself or either that, i'm pressuring myself. Haiz. Ok ok.. Relax... Take a feep breath... HMMmmmm..... ahhhhhh...... okay.. next...


Take 1~

I order cupcakes from my friend again, but this time, miniature! =D so freakiiing cute, right? =D hehehehe, taste nice bo! hahaha



Take 2~

Lovely~ Ok, i kinda blog late today... *yawn* sleepy! T__T Tomorrow i have 8.30am class. Hopefully there is class or else !&@^#&*)^&*)# for waking me up so early. hahaha! I cannot let go of my holiday beauty sleep.. I miss my 10 hours beauty sleep during my holidays. GAH!!! =( Time to sleep

nite nite~

No comments: