Thursday, August 19, 2010

Silent is gold, slight movement changes the whole world...

Referring to my title, isnt it true? These days i rather be silent. It seems silent helps the best in everything. Many things happen, many things running through my mind. Many things, endlessly. If i were to blog everything out, ==" i wouldnt wan to see it. Haha... now, all i know is haizz....


Apparently my drink for my age is this at Tarot cafe.


I ordered WOW milk tea. Taste ok la, forgotten to take picture of the drink.


I love the wall hang lots of tarot cards, but instead of this, i love my house to hang lots of pictures, haha! If i were to have a house one day, I would like to decorate my house's wall full of beautiful photos. Every corner, one memories. Hmm, kinda scary, maybe dont over do it. Haha


I finally went Kuching fest. and make a wish! So happy, hehe...I even ring the bell! LOL! How come i ended up at Kuching fest again? haha... I was suppose to help my cousin's stall. Sell crispy mushroom but then today he seems enough ppl to help him. In the afternoon when he came to my house, he said lack of workers. So at night i really go and help him lo. Since i thinking not enough worker i asked Angel come also. But, it seems today too many ppl at his stall already. We went back early in the end.

Now, i was thinking how i wish i really have car..... OMG, i have new wish, should i go back to the wishing well again? haha... i really have too many wish already... =( I'm so greedy??? No la, it just that it's more essential if i have a car so that i wont be a bother to other people and also convenient. haha...

Nite nite~

No comments: