Monday, July 26, 2010

Winged Bean

This is post suppose to be Monday nigth ==" Damn, internet down yesterday, so I cant blog last night, zzzzzzzzzz.....


This is winged bean... After I finally found the name of this vegetables but my internet down, WTH! ==''' These are the ones my mom bought from the market...


and this!!!!!!!!!!! I plucked it from my garden. WTH, I never know my garden have winged beans! And, it's so much prettier then the ones bought in the market. Why my dad never tell me? Else, I could have pluck it!

See! Some still growing, too bad a lot of rotten ones already or too old. My dad never told me about it and so wasted, so many rotten ones, or else, I could have plucked it and cooked it. haha... So fresh from the garden and sooo greeen!

This is approximately the correct size to be pluck... hehe, never mind, next week, I will go to my garden there and pluck some more =D Looking at these, I feel like planting my own vegetables. Look healthy and yummy! =D

owh yea, there is a live TOTORO in Toy Story 3, how come i dunno!? I could have watch Toy Story 3 in cinema T____T but then the sad thing is how come he don't talk like the rest of the toys? =(

good morning~

No comments: