Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Movies...

Late post~! Tuesday~
I finally watched Toy Story 3... I been wanting to watch it...


OMG! There is a alive TOTORO inside Toy Story 3, but how come no one gave him so script to read, haiz.....But, at least i get to see live in action ones =D so happy...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went sushi king with my family


My favorite, Inari.


I'm surprise that the Sushi King in Boulevard is empty... No customer and worst, not much choice of food on the belt =( See... so empty....


Waiting and waiting, the food keep turning is the same thing ==" Kinda make me no mood to eat... Then my mom said, why not we start ordering and asked them to make lo.... But i still prefer to see the food goes around so that I would FEEL the appetite to eat, haha...


So sad my phone camera blur... =( If only I have a compact cam or a better phone camera >< *Iphone Iphone* Am i asking too much here? hahaha... Never mind, be grateful for the time being >_<
This is nice but I forgotten what is this food called already ==" some ramen noodles


This one is something in their menu, RM2 only


And the plates that i staked.... How to rotate this thing? =="

Anyways, after that went shopping around in Boulevard, bought some groceries and headed home for the day... Buy what we need only, I wanna make myself stop buying rubbish, lol.

Owh, I watch Despicable Me.. so funny!


Anyways, here is the trailer =D



The minions so funny!!! LOL, Anyways, the movie is enjoyable and awesome.. =D

Then, my brother and I bought a few movies in Kenyalang...

Finally I get to watch Iron Man 2 and rewatch Ip Man 2. =D

nite nite~

No comments: