Sunday, July 25, 2010

Point and Shoot Camera

I really wanted a compact camera so long already! T______________T WHY!? I know I already have DSLR, why would I want another compact camera? Well....

1. Easy to carry
2. Light
3. Can fit in handbag or school bag
4. Convenient
5. If other people wan to help to take photo, it be easier for them to use unlike a bulky DSLR
6. My family don't have a compact camera, yea, I do have, but, it's really old already and it have battery problems. Besides, it doesnt really perform as well as last time...
7. I can lend it to my parent to use when they goes for travelling

I love my DSLR... I really love my camera but then, I think it's best if I use it only for important occasion, but for like small outings, I still think compact camera is easier to carry... T__T I really really want one! Hopefully I can find one cheap, my budget? At least, less than RM 300. Between Rm 250 to 300. I know it's kind low, but I dont have that much money as a student, right? *sigh* I havent started working yet.

So, what I saw the other day, promotion in the shop was....



THIS! This baby, i really wan!!!!!!!!! hahahaha... Rm 259, cheap eh.. if I didn't see the price wrongly...

It's a Lumix DMC-F2 Panasonic Camera.. Ideas for life.... I really want this camera, but then wait a minute.... PC fair is coming soon. So, I think i better survey first then buy the camera, correct? But, I think I wont get any cheaper than this already... What I saw in OneTJ was waaay much more expensive, but, it's sony tho, RM 300 would be the cheapest... haiz, but now I wonder when is the next PC fair? No news about it tho even I search bout it online =( Hope they do have this August. Kuching Festival is starting this Saturday =D Hopefully can go... owh yea, speaking back to the main objective... When can i buy this? =(

Haiz......

Nite nite~

4 comments:

babyAngel said...

hmm...Kch PC fair i think it will be at the end of the year if I'm not mistaken >.<
yeah, Kch Fest is coming soon! can't wait for it.hehe...

Annie said...

no more in mid of the year ar? =( I think they replace with ICT fair ar, going to be held in OneTJ

babyAngel said...

hmm...i'm not so sure whether mid year still have PC Fair or not.
Oh I see, if like this then can attract people go to OneTJ liao lor and won't be that empty.haha...

Annie said...

like that hia? lol! Angel, how come u know i already comment in my comment? They got email to u, is it? how to view your blog?