Saturday, July 24, 2010

Saturday!

Today is Saturday, no wonder msn so quiet... Haiz... I really go nothing better to do this holiday, so sien... =(

Anyways, I have finished watching...


Yankee-kun to Megane-chan

and currently, watching this....


Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge


Both also nice drama... haha.... I need to look for more drama to kill my boredom...

Ah, I dreamed my lens turned into jelly, so freaking scary.... Hope, it still in good condition. Haiz, worried.

Joke: If 1 cat can bring home 10 cats, if 1 car can bring home 10 cars, hahahahahaha, I'm lovin it! lol... Actually this sentence comes from a conversation between me and my friend, he accidentally typed wrong, cars instead of cats. So, i was thinking, if one car manage to bring home 10 cars, OMG, i will love that car! =D Anyways, it's not real, too much fiction already....

Haiz, what am I going to do for tomorrow? =(

tata~



No comments: