Friday, July 23, 2010

Supper ^^

Ahhh, supper!!! My brother brought back some supper for my family and I, hehe... =D

Sio bee~



Pau~ Tao Sa Pau and Char Siew Pau

Hehe, at first, i feel so hungry T_____T "I is the hungered..." then, my brother came into my room and said, got sio bee and pau at kitchen, i was like yay! I get so hungry coz eat so little during dinner only. I know, i know.. i suppose to be on diet. But then T__T hungry!

Haiz... many things I think and haiz about whole day... I went shopping with my friend, Alice today, bought present for my friend, Ai fang... I havent give to her although today is her birthday, i feel bad le, sorry! T______T I will find one day and give to u! So sorry couldn't be a good friend to made it on birthday. This always happen to me and I really dunno what to do, but, seriously, I'm grateful to her because on my birthday, she brings me out, but I couldnt bring her out. I really feel deeply bad, even as a friend.... I'm sorry...

haiz~ tata~

No comments: