Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hmmmmp?

Early morning, I woke up and down with flu, sheesh, I hate to start my day with flu =( Then, I was bugged to do some cleaning in the computer room, anyways, I cleaned it while sneezing all the way ==" Haiz... Then, I accompany my mom to send my brother off to airport...

I went out with Annabelle today =D But, I feel so sad she's leaving to Medan.. Anyways, she's going back to study, wish her luck with it!!! Annabelle, Good Luck and All the best!

We went to 100 yen shop We couldnt hang out any longer coz it's her dad's birthday and I need to clean up at home due to fixing the air-con and shifting the wiring here and there, lol!

100 yen~

I bought a mop to clean my wall.. My wall so dusty ==" Turn out, as I thought so, it's very useful =D


I also bought the refill for future use =D


and i bought myself a glowing STAR!!!!!!!!! hehehehe, so cute

I did bought a sushi maker to compress the rice but didnt took photo of it, next time la =D Meaning, i'm going to make sushi again =D hehehehehe....

After that, i went for badminton... at Stakan...


Tada~ I'm grateful to meet my friends and play with them. hehe ^^

Now, I'm tired and wanna go off to bed...

Nite nite~

No comments: