Thursday, July 29, 2010

Many things....

Hmmp.... thank you for the souvenir... =D

hehe, *music notes* ^____________^

ah! Ai fang present... Today planning to give it to her, finally! Finally this morning i called her and she's free to go out. Yay! =D Got chance to give her the present T____T


Then I put it inside a bag and also gave a card in it =D Darn, I give her the present so late, I really really feel bad about it.


After than, Ai fang and I went to meet Lola during lunch time, she doing her internship in KTA =D And so, I fetch her and we ate at KFC, Spring. Good thing today, I have car >< I ordered snack plate for myself. I cant finish the food =X


Then I went to Chicago 7 to chit chat with Ai fang a bit, at least do some catching up ma. We both also fee bored this holiday. So sad, huh!? =(

I ordered Hot tea, Rm 2.10 ==" Expensive, zzzzzz..... We didnt really hang out long, like maybe 30 minutes, and I realize i forgotten to put Coupon at my CAR ==" zzzzzz, almost kena saman, *touchwood* I actually ran to my car, WTH! Then I went home after sending Ai Fang home, i cant stay out long, need to babysit... >_<

I tapau back some chicken =D for my family and also....

We ordered Pizza delivery for our dinner =D hehehe.....


Chicken Supreme.. They have promotion le =D Hot Deal Package 2 Large for Rm 40.

Owh yea, I got my lens back, thank you very much! Somehow, I feel weird, could have lend my friend longer, but, it's okay, Iguess...

Kinda bored tonight, continue watching drama.. ==" I got a feeling, I watch a drama, it took me so long... Never mind kua....

Nite nite~

No comments: