Thursday, April 17, 2008

3 types of people!

I believe there are three types of people. First, people who make things happen! Second, people that wait for things to happen and lastly, people who do not know what happen!


LOL I always believe in that! Because every each of these types I’m one of it too! Sometimes, I tried to make things happen. Sometimes, I love to wait for things to happen. Actually, the second saying it inspired by my eldest brother. He always said, “These people are waiting for accident to happen”. He actually meant the car accident because these people really taking their sweet time driving on the road. -____-“ What a waste of time! Also, what if raining day!? If so happen, the tree branch fall on the car? Isn’t it, waiting for accident to happen??? Lastly, sometimes, I’m quite blur till I’m doesn’t know what is actually happen. HAHA This is most of the time, me. Also, for the first saying is inspired by my second brother who said that it’s happening! He likes to say that word when we’re playing game. LOL. So, yea, sometimes, something is actually happening.

Therefore, from these 3 situations, I create that there are three different types of people,

First, people who make things happen! Second, people that wait for things to happen and lastly, people who do not know what happen!

No comments: