Monday, April 14, 2008

Bleeding Love (taken from my space on 27 march)



Haha... This is the result of listening to too much of the "Bleeding Love" song by Leona Lewis. A lot of ppl being saying to me today, Annie, you been listening to this song the whole day in msn!!! Haha. Hmmp, then, i have no idea why i start to compose this song suddenly. It was just recently i listen to this song(yea yea, a bit too late for me to know this song) and i just downloaded it basically 2 days ago. Yesterday,it was the 1st time i keep listening to this song for the whole day untill i suddenly came to my mind i'm interested to compose this song. This song still can be compose more beautifully but, assignments, projects, due dates~ i really have no time to relax myself. i'll take this as a opportunity to relax myself. haha, it maybe not be that good as i played it is. Maybe not really sound matching to the keys. But roughly, i manage to play it. Haha. yea, it may not be sound as nice as the song. But, truely, i enjoyed playing it. Well, this is not the first time. I did try other song, only that i didnt post it up! haha. Please dont stop the music~ let it play!

2 comments:

leona said...

waaaaaa, i also want to play like that..

Anonymous said...

Easily I acquiesce in but I think the collection should have more info then it has.