Saturday, April 19, 2008

Testing...

Testing...testing.... haha... I’m just trying around since; I don’t want to use my camera phone to record my piano playing anymore T_T. So, I’m trying to uploading them in imeem. Hmmp, this is a song send by my friend. It's a very nice song and a kind of attracted to the piano background music. So, I try composing it... and I haven’t finished it yet coz the living room is occupied for today. I dislike playing the piano whenever the TV is switch on. TT-TT Therefore, I decide that I record until here and will improve more whenever I’m free. :)

5 comments:

dave said...

aah, i hope you can get better quality ones up there. that actually sounds very nice.

Annie said...

hmmp, may i know, who's this?? Are you yee chinn's friend? haha

dave said...

ohh, no one you know. i randomly clicked before i signed in on one of the randomly updated blogs, and it randomly brought me here. and unlike in the past where they've seemed to suck trying that once or twice, i actually liked what i heard. so i left a message! ;D

dave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annie said...

owh, okay.Yea, it's actually a very nice song. i'm still composing it and under progress... hehe