Sunday, October 3, 2010

Stresss.........

I feel so stress... I been working on studying since yesterday night then continue like non-stop from last wek!!! I feel i'm aging fast and i have too many never ending stuff... I think i might need to stop blogging unless i write to destress...

First of all, I still cant solve my PE lab report.... I dunno how to solve that stupid equation...

Secondly... there is Robotic test this Tuesday and it also happen to be my lab report due date...

Thirdly, Wednesday is the due date for my Analogue lab report and need to prepare for the FOURTH LAB!

Thursday is my FYP poster presentation day ==" Great...

Friday, the due date for my PE lab report...

How great and wonderful week ahead of me =="

I feel like suiciding myself now... =( I feel so stress... help~~~~ T_________T

Nites~

No comments: