Saturday, October 2, 2010

Actually....

Okay... actually how come there is so much blog post suddenly show up???? Yea, i blogged everything one go.... From 20th September till today, 2nd October. My internet been down, my days were busy.. I cant even find some space to breath. I been working like since then and didnt stopped. Everything connected from one after another... Deadlines... Deadlines... Deadlines.... I still have some more deadlines... =(

Today, I woke up late. Yeap, i went to class late T____T I failed.... i failed to wake up early, I think i must have been too tired already, i didnt eat breakfast and went to school.


I ordered pataya fried rice. I really love this very much >_<>_< Shyly, i finish it. =P I'm hungry... I know i know, i'm fat... sad, i should eat less... Maybe starting from now onwards, no more rice. =X But, i'm afraid to diet when now, i'm so packed with school. To lose weight or not to lose weight? I could do it if i wan... But, i dont wan to faint because of hunger =( *dilemma* Prom is coming soon too.. I wanna find pretty dress.. This is freaking sad. =( *cry*


yes and yes, up till now, i still working on my PE lab report. I think i been blogging for an hour for so many post. Now, i need to stop and continue doing my lab report. I still have Control and Analogue lab report to due with. This is soooo freaking sad!!!!!!!!! T_____________T

okay, Annie should stop whining and do work! jia you!

Nite nite~

2 comments:

Annabelle Sinda said...

i miss maths!

Annie said...

lol! hello.... haha... So tough la my maths T_____T