Monday, August 30, 2010

RM45 bucks really worth it! + sad...

Today I went to ArcoString!!! Ahhh >_< so happy to go there... Feels like heaven with the music instrument around. I feel alive!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha ==" I know i sound lame. I miss music so much ma... Ok la, got chance to go there because Steven go there to repair his violin. Then, Lucas, Angel and I got chance to go there. =D First thing i eye around is the violin. Violin cost sooooo bloody expensive! T________T *cries* Good violin is RM2k. Damn, it's my one subject tuition fees le. Sedih nyer... Look the books.. Reflect back on my theory music book that i have learn before. I also saw the piano beginner book. So freaking sad every time i think when i lost my music books. I still feel sad that i lost it even tho it happens many years ago. Whoooo took it la? Please return to me... haiz.......... i spotted something interesting in the shop!


OMG! It's a freaking tuner! I always wanted one... T___T I know la, i dont tune my instrument well.. I feel bad enough already.... This is good enough to....


tune my violin! and....


tune my guitar!!! The tuner itself is RM45.60 buck.. I know it's damn expensive, I tot it's only maybe utmost Rm10 to 20? Darn it! So freaking expensive... =(



Mu guitar is a birthday present last year bought by my friends. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I really appreciate it. Even tho i dunno how to play till now, once in a while I still take it out to play >_< hehehe... Okay.. Enough with the happy post...

now Sad post....

Haiz.. This semester gonna be extra tough for me. I MUST WORK HARD!!! Jia you jia you jia you!!!!!!! Haiz..... I really got no other choice.... Haiz........... I know I know, this is insane... It is insane... I can be all over crazy, exhausted.. T___________T I don want to!!! But, i got no other choices.... =( Ok, Stop whining and start studying!

Nite nite!

2 comments:

babyAngel said...

Annie, gambatte!!!
>^^<
Stay strong to face all the difficulties!
Annie BOLEH! :)

Annie said...

Thank you very much, Angel! T___T I will do my best!