Sunday, August 29, 2010

Moody Sunday....

Weekend is over... =( so fast... i feel i didnt do anything for weekend. T___T I did some reading la but it's not good enough...

Today~

Today, i wrap wonton =D tada~ I almost forgotten how to wrap them then i realize i wrap them the wrong way. Then after a few pieces i made then i recall how to make them. haha, cooking need practice! If seldom cook, sure a bit hard how to cook the dish already. Haizz... i will try to practice cooking more often.

Today feel so moody, i just realize something wrong with my subjects. arrengments I email my lecture about it. Haiz.... WHY ME!??? T____T Why does it one thing worrying after another? I feel so pek check... Then, I dunno who to talk to. Struggle harder kua... This made me tired and sad and moody. I feel so sien... haiz....

nite nite~

No comments: