Sunday, August 1, 2010

I finally got a mouse =D

I finally gave Rebecca, her birthday present, *happy belated birthday, Rebecca* and it's a shirt =D Tada~ seriously, i dunno what present to buy for her T____T Sorry Rebe.. Hope u like it.


It says I love Paris, i think... lol =D with a big A. She said, maybe it stand for Annie, lol!


Today, I went to ICT fair, but it's the last day. At last, I went. I got all the things for my brother, sister in law and my mom. Last but not least, i got myself a mouse =D Rebe also got her stuff =D hehe... Thank your Rebe for driving me, thank you wei liang for your information on guiding my friend, Rebecca, about her laptop and thank you Rebe's parent for sending me back >_< Learn to say thank you and be grateful in life =D


There is my Rm9.90 mouse =D Hope it last, i'm tired already of buying good mouse but i didnt last me two years to use it, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, WTH! ='( *sobs* burn my money only. Blah! =="


Last picture is a gift from Rebecca when she got back in Singapore, she bought Mascara and Eye liner for me. THANK YOU SO MUCH, REBE! T___T I feel so touched.... I will learn to use it =D

it's good to go out once in a while to relax myself...


nite nite~

No comments: