Saturday, July 31, 2010

Plain Saturday

Today, I went out with my mom, sister in law and lil cute niece to Spring... Again, buying baby stuff. Besides that, my mom also got some stuff for my two brother and dad. =D Owh, I got something for Rebecca~ but, i will post it later onwards =D hehe

Because of having too many things in the trolley, i waited outside Parkson for my mom to shop for more, meanwhile, i took photo of the book fair at the Spring....


Random photo from one angle...


Ah! i found some children story book, does those two books looks familiar? =D


haha.. so cute those books... so nice to go back in time where we dont have to worry about anything. Haiz.... I wish i got something better to do... I mean, i do know what I suppose to do next after finish studying just that, IF i'm capable to run away from everything, I would do so.... I wonder why do i feel my so sad, maybe i do know just that... unexplainable =="


I made sushi again today, after came back from Spring.. This time with the help i bought the sushi casing thing, i made it much better but, dunno la, using the sushi compress thing have it's own pros and cons. Good thing about it, you don have to roll, just need to compress it together, alternative, just use the bamboo matt and roll them ==" both ways also works for me la, no complains. But the cons about it is the filling is so limit, see, it's so small, zzzzz....


Anyways, I made too much of it. By the time i finish making it, my sister in law and i feel so full eating the ends of the ugly ones, lol!

Nothing much interesting for today, sigh, I wonder why i feel so sad? =(

Nite nite~

No comments: