Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sigh

This should be the last time i must ever write a sad post, i will try...

I have lost someone to talk to...Everyone have their emotional times... So do i...I have been looking very hard for the right one to talk to....I understand nobody likes to hear ppl talking about their stuff and i can clearly see that...It's okay...I once have a friend, I once lost a friend, I once met a new friend...Blogging this would be childish, read my blog would have think "What could possibly gone wrong?"I am just having this sad moment... My mom always say i'm the type who will be devoted to friend and I cant believe that she's right again knowing my weakness... I have been regretting but when there are sad and happy times, what are friends for? I felt i have lost friend to talk again. I wonder how many times have this happen to me... I think i lost count... WHY!? I think the saddest thing could ever happen to anyone is losing someone to talk to... I understand that why does this matter at all? I used to be strong. I used be able to handle things better, but i guess i gotten weaker. This is really a deviated blow. It didnt happen for once but many times and again and again i believe everything is just a misunderstanding. Maybe certain friends cant be friends after all... What's the different between me and others? I cant tell jokes? I'm not funny? I am no longer interesting? *sigh* Maybe i far too honest. Maybe my honesty is my stupidity. Maybe i help friend till they make used out of me. I hate thinking of this every single time. For the sake of helping friend or for a friend, i am willing to go through so much. Numerous times i did good things for my friends but i guess probably it wasnt good enough for them. I see them come, i see them go. Where is the old me that I'm used to be strong? I need you back.... and again, I assure I wont be used by others anymore.

Nite~

No comments: