Monday, September 13, 2010

Pencil box retirement~

Today, the weather so hot in the afternoon so, i decided to eat ice cream while accompany Angel to have her lunch. I wanted to drink but, i dont feel like drinking... Horlick??? nahh... Milo??? nah.... Wheatgrass C??? maybe.. since so long didnt drink but, i ended up buying ice cream.. haha~


I love this ice cream le. I always eat this during foundation =X It seems price increase =( RM1.50 MAHAL! =(


*nom nom*

Snapshot of my cafeteria... An angle point of view~~~


Ahhh!!!! My pencil box... T___T Retire liao... So freaking sad... The zip patah jor... Sedihnyer...


See~~~ See~~~ The zip torn off, so freaking sad... This been the longest pencil box i use since secondary school till now, i think Form 3 or Form 4. Meaning from 2003 till now, 2010. Waaa, already service with me for 7 years. Now, it finally retire. But, quite sad le, been with me for so many semester in Swinburne.


I'm gonna use this pencil box temporary. Free gift from milo. Speaking of pencil box.... actually....


yea ==" It seems like i'm collecting pencil box. OMG. I just realize i have so many pencil box and i still keep them. Memories to blog them out. The red flat one doesnt belong to me. It belongs to my brother. But, 4 out of 5 belongs to me. Now, i feel so spoil kid that i keep buying pencil box last time. Zzzzz... Do u know why i keep buying pencil box? It's because ==" it's always the zip problem. All my pencil box zip broken. WTH! I have mickey mouse, manchester united, jeans pencil box and one free gift pencil box which i really dislike. Zzz, I dont like that colour, so awful >_< Sorry pencil box.


I have two metal pencil box. The piano is a gift from my piano teacher that i have done well in my piano exam. The other one, randomly buy for fun but i never like metal pencil because it will grow rusts. =( Now, talking all about my pencil box reminds me of last time during primary school we were ask to write, "Saya sebatang pencil" Then, we need to write about how the life of the pencil. For today, i'm writing about my pencil box. Lol! I should change my title to "Life of the pencil box". LOL!


Anyways, this bottle also retire liao. The cap spoil le =( sad. I think to make this into pencil holder. So sayang to throw it away. Haha, recycle, save the earth!!! haha!


Lastly, haiz, i bought my Microelectronics textbook for my Analogue subject. I have to buy. RM69.00 EXPENSIVE! =( Nvm la, can claim from income tax kua. Haiz... Meaning i must fully utilize this book and study hard! Ok la, this have been the longest post for the time being already. Back to studies.

Nite nite~

2 comments:

babyAngel said...

OMG Annie! You have so many pencil boxes XD
hmm...i can't remember i have how many pencil box already.haha...
I think almost same as you also :D

Annie said...

yea ka? >_< meaning it's natural? hahaha... So sad le, my pencil box the zip spoil le, haiz... it totally broken into half, sien. Tomorrow u see me use milo pencil box liao. hahahaha....