Saturday, September 25, 2010

Class cancel ==" Great...

Today, i woke up early thinking today having class. Even the security guard of the school asked me, " Ada class hari ini ar?" I said ya. This is partially to be blame that i dont have internet to check that the class cancel today. WTH! ==" Zzzzz.. Today happen to be my school carnival days. Haiz... The library is close and open lab is close. Lucky i brought my laptop with me so that i can download notes or else... Good luck to me studying Analogue test on monday when i dont even have internet... About the internet thing... LONG STORY, will blog it in another post.. Haiz. So, i ended up going to my church's sell.

Tada~~~

Yeap~ My church having Parish Sell today... My sister in law open stall and yes!!!!


We manage to sell everything out. =D

Quite a tiring day and i still need to study for my analogue.

Nite nite~

No comments: