Tuesday, September 21, 2010

7 hours of class == + party! =D

Today have 7 hours of class ==" Seem getting more and more, will i get 8 hours of class tomorrow? I dont think so la.. haha, since wednesday i dont have much class. =D

Today,
1030 to 1230 - 2 hours of tutorial
230 to 430 - 2 hours of lecture
430 to 530 - 1 hour of lecture
630 to 830 - 2 hours of lecture


Tada, snapshot my analogue class again. Yesterday picture wasnt really clear. This time i sit in front.. cant see well.. =(


This is my 630pm to 830pm. Studying about statistic... Forgotten to bring my Ti-calculator for the day... woppss... That's because i rush home, then leave my bag at home, come to school using steven's car. I didnt bring anything much because....

party~~~ Pre-mooncake festival at claire's house =D


BBQ chicken wings~~~


The end product~~~ haha...


Her housing area so nice... at the back have park.... Also got swing.. T_T so nice... So long didnt play swing already.. =X Hehe~ I did play a while >_< Brings me back to memories....


Ate ice cream bun! =D Woah, i love it... hehe....


And we all wrote wish on the tanglung... *Kung Min Teng*


And fly~~~~~ Hope my wish come true... Seriously, i work very hard this semester. Hopes everything pays off... I shall continue to work harder *prays harder*

Ok la, this is the end for today..

Nite nite~

No comments: