Friday, September 17, 2010

4 hours of lab! =="

Today have 4 hours of lab... seriously tiring...


Good news~ The library gonna open till 930pm! Horray!!! But, i dunno if i wanna stay this long =X hahaha... see how things goes la....

Today, i did.. this!


and this =="

4 hours of lab is damn tiring... haiz...


This second lab is much more interesting! the water flowing out when the valve is open, there is like little little molecules.. So cute!!!


Too bad cant capture it... Dunno why, when i look at it, i feel happy ==" hahaha.... cute kua... hahaha...


there... there...*water molecules* when the water flows a lot from above... haha.... anyways, this is not the main purpose of the lab which is starring at the water tho...


This is my dog... Aduh, she so fussy in the morning.. I bring her out she still act kolien face... Then i promise her, when i come home from school, i shall bring her out... See, i did bring her out when i came home. It's the first thing i do le... Somehow, i quite worry for her... I dunno if she's sick or what. She keep eating soil. But, sometimes, dogs do eat soil to resolve their constipation??? hahaha.... Theoretically, i'm not sure. Practically, my dog does that. Haha...


She even knows how to look for herbs... That's why street dog dont need doctor. They can find medicine for themselves.


The results of planting my vegetables? Fail... *sad* Haiz


I remembered Angel said wanna look at my tortoise... tada~


I got two tortoise. Both also naughty and cute. haha... They so hyper ==" crawling around... Make a lot of noise also.... *clank clank clank* hahaha..... Ok la, gotta do my analogue lab... =(

Nite nite~

4 comments:

babyAngel said...

Your tortoises are so cute! :D
i think the right one is the most naughty one.hehe...

Annie said...

yea, correct, right one is the naughty one... see the shell already know.. the shell a bit cacated ==" because fall down from the basin... haha

babyAngel said...

LOL...i see i see... should show rotan to it to scare it XD

Annie said...

yesterday (saturday) baru try to escape eh! ==" zzzzzz, make me search all over the house, i already almost wanna cry there liao... some more, i remember i got lock the gate.. I so scared i crawl all the way to the roadside... =( Then i found it behind my water tank, behind kitchen there, lucky ar T___T